Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Seven Things

Miss BOO

We’ve been tagged by Captain Jack (my hero!)for a meme.
Here are the rules:
* Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog;
* Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself;
* Tag 7 random people at the end of your post & include links to their blogs;
* Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
7 Random and/or Weird Facts about me!

1. I love shoes. So much that I will guard them and lovingly roll all over them.
2. I also love Momma's feet. I grab her by the ankles and bite her toes. She squeaks at me when I do this. I'm just showing her how much I love her.
3. My favorite game is one I only play with Momma. We plays mousies. I go and get the mousie and Momma throws it up in the air and I jump real high to grab it. I never want to keep it. I just want Momma to come and get it and throw it over and over and over again, so I can jump and twist and roll around while I reach for it.
4. I love to sit and look out. I will sit for hours looking out the french doors. They are the purrfect height for me to see out of.
5. I love to be rubbed right across the shoulder blades. Never on top of the head.
6. Both Abby and Gracie chase me, so Momma has given me my own private sanctuary. I have my own room.
7. I am very patient.
I would like to tag Beau Beau,

No comments:

Post a Comment

We always love hearing from you please leave some pawprints!
Happy purrs
>^,,^<
♥AngelAbby♥Annabelle♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥AngelGrace♥