Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Boo's Secret

Boo: Daddy is helping me enjoy my Secret Paws package from Gemini, Georgia and Chey!
Oo OO OOOOO salmon!! I got lots of salmon. Salmon is my favorite food in the whole wide world!


A buttmousie! I can't wait to play with him....give it to me Daddy.

NOW!




Momma is throwing the mousie to me... I am watching it very intently. I love to play chase.







I GOT IT!




I am really enjoying Mr.Mousie.






And another buttmousie.







And a third one to. I LOVE IT. Thank you Gemini, Georgia and Chey. I could not have asked for a better Secret Paw package. I will enjoy all of my goodies and I did give Ping the one mousie Gemini picked out for him after I picked him up off the floor where he gasped and fainted after seeing those pictures of her she included for him. THANK YOU!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

We always love hearing from you please leave some pawprints!
Happy purrs
>^,,^<
♥AngelAbby♥Annabelle♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥AngelGrace♥