Tuesday, May 13, 2008

You Are So Beautiful, To Me


Miss Abby
*****
You are so beautiful to me
You are so beautiful to me
Can't you see Your everything I hoped for
Your everything I need
You are so beautiful to me ...
*****
Yesterday Liss at Pursnsnorts spoke eloquentlyand passionately about her love of Nixon. How fulfilling his kind and sweet ways speak so softly to her heart. I understood completely and fully how she felt. I have that special bond with Abby. Her heart speaks to mine and I really feel that we communicate deeply with one another. With no children, Abby, Boo, Ping, Jinx and Gracie are my little ones. They are as precious to me as any child I could have produced. Some might find that incomprenhensive, but who can truly understand when love unlocks your heart? More importantly to me, is that love knows no bounds, whether covered in fur or not, the love you reap is what you sow. Abby is my special love muffin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We always love hearing from you please leave some pawprints!
Happy purrs
>^,,^<
♥AngelAbby♥Annabelle♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥AngelGrace♥