Tuesday, November 18, 2008

8 Random things

Our Furriends at Victor and the Vampire Kitties and Cory Cats have tagged us for an 8 Random things.
Here are the Tag Rules:
1. Each player starts with eight random fact/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. A the end of your blogpost, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their name.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged and to read your blog.

1. This is my third home and Momma says it's my last one.
2. I am a rumpy Manx which means I have no tail and just a groove where a tail should be.
3 I am a senior kitty and I love nothing more than long leisurely snoozes.
4. I am my Momma's love muffin. I am an one person kitty and Momma is IT!!!
5. I love nip nanners. If I get a nip nanners I lose myself in bliss. I will roll and bunny kick and I will even slobber all over everything because I am high on nip. I am a nip head.
6. I am very authorities and I have to keep order.
7. I do not like messes. If there is a mess I will clean it up.

8. I love tummy rubs. Every evening I lay in Momma's lap and I turn over and she rubs my tummy and my purrator button goes on high.



We would like to tag anyone who would like to play along....


purrs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

We always love hearing from you please leave some pawprints!
Happy purrs
>^,,^<
♥AngelAbby♥Annabelle♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥AngelGrace♥