Thursday, February 12, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Abby:
I'm very thankful that my Momma came to my rescue. The other day I had a woofie invasion. It upset me. I decided to take things into my own paws and I went after the woofie that came into my house. I ATTACKED!! Yes my fellow kitties. I ATTACKED!! I went after that woofie and jumped on her back and gave her all my claws and paws. If she hadn't knocked me off of her back I don't know what else I may have been able to do. But, Momma came and swooped me up and carted me off to the big quiet room where I sleep. She didn't want things to get out of hand. I don't know why she was so worried, I had everything under control!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We always love hearing from you please leave some pawprints!
Happy purrs
>^,,^<
♥AngelAbby♥Annabelle♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥AngelGrace♥