Friday, November 01, 2019

Officially November


Do you know it's already November?
I guess you do because the calender says so.
Do you know what that means?
Officially, Hurricane season is over. At least
the worst of it is. There's a lot of discussion about
Hurricane season lasting all year round now.
Don't know if I buy into that quite yet, but people throw
out ideas all the time.
Anyway, now I guess I can get Mom to relax a bit more
about the weather.
BTW, I never ever worry about weather.
I leave all the worryin' to Mom!

9 comments:

  1. They say that here about fire season being all year round now too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your hurricane season really is over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most people are displeased with the coming of winter, but I imagine people - and those cats who do worry - are happy that hurricanes will now be less common, if not gone all together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Annabelle we said the very same thing about the hurry-canes.
    Bye bye and please lose our GPS.
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sure your mom worries enough for all of you. XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. We hope the hurricanes are done, they sure are scary!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We hope there aren’t any more hurricanes until next season (we’d say never but that’s being unrealistic).

    ReplyDelete
  8. We sure hope the weather stays relatively calm for you there in Florida.

    ReplyDelete

We always love hearing from you please leave some pawprints!
Happy purrs
>^,,^<
♥AngelAbby♥Annabelle♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥AngelGrace♥