Monday, January 13, 2020

Social butterfly


Micki-Man!
Last week when Micki was in the Mancat Monday post
John asked if Micki was socialized.
Funny you should ask.
Micki is my shadow and the one with an abundance of 
personality. IN fact he has personality to spare.
He is the biggest of the litter.
But he is not big. 
His Mother, Mina is a tiny little thing, but his Dad
is a big bad brute. All the cats give him (the Dad) a lot
of latitude. One day I've told Micki he will put his Dad
in his place. But he is such a happy go lucky boy, and 
he pops that tail everytime he sees me. Good reason I 
suppose because most times I have something for him
to eat. But wherever I go he follows. Doing yardwork
he helps. He loves to pounce on whatever it is I'm attempting
to do. He lets me pick him up and he leans his body into mine.
He has such a sweet high pitched mew, all four of them do.
Mina's is the cutest mew.
But now she's not very tame. She will let me pet her when
I put food down but all other times she scampers away.
Not so with any of the kittens. They will let me pick
them up at will, some of them like it more than others.
Micki though he is such a sweetie.
Very social.

15 comments:

  1. I think you will win them all over eventually:)

    Micki-Mani is a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Food allows petting... Sometimes. And extra petting here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Micki sounds like the sweetheart of the group!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Micki is very good looking.We bet he likes you too.
    Purrs,Georgia and Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Micki looks a real sweetie. It is good that all the kittens are sociable, but they have never had anything to fear from humans. I hope with time that Mina becomes friendlier too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's a doll. There's something about these tabby boys. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. dood....may bee sum day ewe will bee bigger N yur dad; eye was found feral N everee thinked eye wood knot grow much but all reddy eye am taller N de big katoona ! ;)

    ♥♥♥

    MBJBF

    ReplyDelete
  8. Micki does look like he has such a personality!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful group of cats. So glad you rescued them all!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's nice to read. Maybe they can find indoor homes some time. In the meanwhile, they are learning about people through their wonderful care-giver.

    ReplyDelete

We always love hearing from you please leave some pawprints!
Happy purrs
>^,,^<
♥AngelAbby♥Annabelle♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥AngelGrace♥