Friday, August 05, 2022

Zoomies


Occasionally Annabelle gets the zoomies at bedtime.
When she does she decides that Boo has to be a
target of her added exhilaration. The bad thing is Boo
is like a 90+ old lady and she doesn't want to be a part
of the zoomies anymore. 

So this happened one night when I was ready for bed
and Boo was curled up right beside.
Annabelle came right up to her curled like a crab
and had her ears back and her back arched.
I tried using the pillow to separate them.
But Annabelle was full of it, and not having it.
Boo moved to get off the bed with
Annabelle on her tail.
Except she planted her back nails in my foot
and ankle. 
OUCHIE.

So much for a quiet night.
Boo got away.

 

12 comments:

  1. Ouch! I never bothered Binga or Boodie when I was feeling energetic (I only wanted my human to play). I wish I had some advice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouch indeed, and poor Boo. Zoomies are fun to watch, but not when they involve play attacking a senior. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwww! Poor Miss Boo.
    Life can be hard with a younger ,energetic cat.
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Annabelle night zoomies are wild. Only you felines can see and that leaves the humans at your mercy
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ouch! Mudpie gets the zoomies after going potty sometimes, but that's about it now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yea, when they put it in 4 Paw Drive it hurts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, that's hard on Boo. Hector does that to an extent with the oldsters here, but it's not as bad as that. And chastising Annabelle doesn't work, I'll bet; it doesn't with Hector.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry Miss Boo that Annabelle thinks her crazy behavior is play...sounds a bit more like some kind of aggression issue?

    ReplyDelete

We always love hearing from you please leave some pawprints!
Happy purrs
>^,,^<
♥AngelAbby♥Annabelle♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥AngelGrace♥