Friday, February 22, 2008

Abby: Finally Friday

Abby, where are you? Mom get that flashy thing OUTTA my face! Can't you see I'm in my cave?


Umpfh I had to leave the nice spot I had created behind the pillow.



What is it with taking pictures of me all the time?
***
Get ready now because we have another feline weekend coming!
Board the Friday Ark at The Modulator (submit your post here)Weekend Cat Blogging i#142 Feb 23-24: Bad Kitty Cats(see the week’s& host to enter your WCB post in the comments for the weekend roundup)Bad Kitty Cats Festival of Chaos 02-24-2008 Mz. Mog & Kitty Cats at Mind of Mog Optional Theme - CatNip Or Treats (submit your post here)The Carnival of the Cats #206 2/24/08 is going to House of the (Mostly) Black Cats(submit your post here)
Ree-purrted by
KC



No comments: