Friday, August 15, 2008

3 Years Ago Today...

This is how it all began : Meet The Manx along with this picture.This was one of the very first pictures I ever took of Abby. Abby was the inspiration behind the blog. In fact the quest to find Abby was what started me down the path of journaling. I kept a journal (prior to blogging) about my search for Abby, and I kept it daily for the two months prior to beginning this blog(which was when Abby came into our lives). I didn't know anything about blogging and I didn't know that there were even other cat bloggers out there. (Like duhr...)I first found Avram from New Cat City and I miss that he isn't posting as often as he once did. He certainly loves those two boys of his. Then I discover Laurence and Friday Cat Blogging. But it wasn't until we found the CB did we finally felt at home. It has been a wonderful magical journey with all of you and this three (THREE -- can you believe it?) has flown by. Thank you for your friendship and thank you for the all the joys knowing all of you...and now we look forward to year 4 and beyond.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We always love hearing from you please leave some pawprints!
Happy purrs
>^,,^<
♥AngelAbby♥Annabelle♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥AngelGrace♥