Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Danger Will Robinson

Abby is on full alert.
Do you see what I see? Who is that intruder and what is he doing in my yard?

The little black and white kitty with no home.

~~~~

I feel bad for this orphaned kitty. I know he has done nothing to deserve his fate. Yet he is causing such a ruckus in our house. Ping ( our orange tabby) is spraying all over because of this intrusion. Ping makes such pitiful howling noises when he sees this cat, which totally upsets all or our cats in the house. I found this cat yesterday up at the window with Abby on one side and him on the other with their faces pressed to the glass and open clawed paws against the window where Abby was growling at him. So we have to capture him and surrender him. I hate to do that because it will seal his fate, but I can't continue to let him reek havoc with my cats. It's a sad situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We always love hearing from you please leave some pawprints!
Happy purrs
>^,,^<
♥AngelAbby♥Annabelle♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥AngelGrace♥