Thursday, February 02, 2006

Gratitude

Take it from my hands
Cause I can't do this all my own
I'm letting go~~~~
Ah Mom ya' didn't have to worry 'bout me!
~~~~
When I picked her up at the Vet yesterday Abby was a bit loopy. But she was very happy to see me, when the techincian brought her to me, she came right up to the front of the carrier and head butted me. Her eyes were as big as I had ever seen them. She was a bit disoriented. But once I got her home and opened the carrier she came bounding out on springs. The Vet orders said to keep her quiet and away from the other cats; well Abby wasn't going to have any of that. My poor little angel was straving! She gobbled down a full packet of her favorite food and then I had to open a second one. I took her and sat her down with me but she would not curl up and settle down to nap. It was like she didn't want to close her eyes, like she was afraid of something. Finally I got her settled down and she curled up and slept soundly. I decided the best thing for her was to keep her in her normal rountine. So at bedtime I put her in her little bed. This morning she was a little subdued but still pretty active. She ate well and was really affectionate, but she didn't want to come out of the kitchen, where normally she follows me every step in the mornings. But, I think she is fine, and it such a burden lifted from my shoulders. As much as I tormented myself about having this done; I believe it was the right thing. I hope that getting that tooth out was a relief to her too.
~~~
So grateful I am for having my prayers answered.
*Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

We always love hearing from you please leave some pawprints!
Happy purrs
>^,,^<
♥AngelAbby♥Annabelle♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥AngelGrace♥