Thursday, March 02, 2006

The Sisters


Abby likes peace and quiet, so anytime there is the least bit of racket, she will chase it down and put an end to it. Yesterday, Boo was in the kitchen window playing chase the lizard and she happen to jump up into the blinds and make them rattle. Abby went ballistic on her. Poor Boo was stuck in the corner of the kitchen trying to ease her way away from a ravaging 6 pound cat. I tried to intervene, but I knew better than to just stick my hands between them. Boo finally dashed under the little table in the corner and that's when the fur really flew. Abby went in after her and there was much thrashing and caterwauling. In what was only mere seconds; Boo made her escape and dashed off. Abby was quickly after her; but at this point I was able to put an end to it. I scooped Boo up and took her to "her room". Her little heart was just pounding. I knew she was scared. I sat with her and rubbed her back just like she loves and calmed her down. I kept the two girls separated. When I went back into the kitchen Abby was still prowling the scene of the crime. She is very persistent. When she goes after one of the kitties she doesn't stop until she has made her point. She is simply the alpha cat. No harm was really done to Boo; other than scaring her witless. I don't like it when they tussle; but I know that they do sort things out amongst themselves. So now there is peace again in Abby world's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We always love hearing from you please leave some pawprints!
Happy purrs
>^,,^<
♥AngelAbby♥Annabelle♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥AngelGrace♥