Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Abba Dabba


I guess you could say I spoil this girl. She has 'trained me' to only eat off a spoon. She won't eat for her Daddy when I am not there, she'll wait until I come home to feed her -- off of her spoon. She isn't a finicky eater, in fact none of our kitties are. They all enjoy their meals. When I normally feed them, Abby is first and foremost into everything that I am doing while I am preparing food for everyone, in fact she wants a taste of each of the cans or pouch I am opening. This morning as I was putting food down for Boo, she stuck her nose in Boo's plate and Boo just sat there and looked at her with a how rude look on her face. I opened another can and Abby became more interested in that so Boo was able to eat. She is so patient with Abby. So I juggled getting the other plates ready and finally got Abby's spoon and everyone had breakfast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We always love hearing from you please leave some pawprints!
Happy purrs
>^,,^<
♥AngelAbby♥Annabelle♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥AngelGrace♥