Wednesday, June 14, 2006

The Saga Continues


Boo is better. Her eye is not as swollen as before and she didn't act like she was in any discomfort, although I know it is difficult to tell with cats, they hide their pain well. I felt SO bad when it came time to give her atropine and antibiotic ointment. BUT it was worse when I had to give her the metacam which is an oral goo. She wailed and cried, and although I knew it wasn't hurting her, she didn't like me prying her mouth open to insert this medication into her throat. I can't blame her. At least I was very careful with the medications that had to go into her eyes. NO problem with accidentally getting it into her mouth. She just ran from us after we were through, but once she went and got some of her treats and settled down, she jumped up next to me in our chair and she slept real good last night. Only one more time I hope, that we have to go through giving Boo this treatment. We go for a checkup at the VET on Thursday.

****************************************************
Thank you Zeus for a lovely adventure to the Everglades and to Mickey's world! It was so much fun and Abby and the gang haven't stopped talking about it. They really enjoyed meeting you, especially Ping. He said he was glad to meet another Gorgeous Ginger!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We always love hearing from you please leave some pawprints!
Happy purrs
>^,,^<
♥AngelAbby♥Annabelle♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥AngelGrace♥