Thursday, September 21, 2006

Oils

Yesterday I came home to find a BIG package waiting for me. Some time back I had seen on Home Shopping Channel where you could place an order for a portrait to be painted. I had been wanting to have one done of Abby, so after some consideration, I decided to go ahead and try this. Well the completed portrait came yesterday. I was so happy with the result. The pictures do not do it justice. If anyone is wanting to have something like this done, I highly recommend it. You would not be disappointed.
Abby and her likeness.

Sorry for the sheen on the portrait, but I have the picture that I sent and the painting together here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We always love hearing from you please leave some pawprints!
Happy purrs
>^,,^<
♥AngelAbby♥Annabelle♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥AngelGrace♥