Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Visitors


Abby : Last night we had some visitors come over because it was my DaddyBean birthday. Boo, Ping, Jinx and Gracie all went and hid while Grandma Bean and GranddadBean were here. I went and decided to visit with everyone. I sat right in the center of the room and watched. Then I decided I wanted to sit in GranddadBean's lap. He had a very nice lap and he petted me and made me go all sleepy. I watched Momma and she was happy that I was sitting in GranddadBean's lap. After awhile I got up and went over to Momma and got in her lap and watched some more. Finally Gracie decided to visit with GrandmaBean, but Boo, Ping and Jinx never did. I don't know why they was so afraid, both Grandma and Granddad are very good Beans, they had a woofie smell on them, so I knew that they liked animals.

I was happy to finally get back in our routine -- after Grandma and Granddad left -- I got to sit with Momma in the big chair and make bisquits and take a good long nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We always love hearing from you please leave some pawprints!
Happy purrs
>^,,^<
♥AngelAbby♥Annabelle♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥AngelGrace♥