Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Tabby Tuesday

Ping

Ping has always been our 'special needs' kitty. He is very insecure. But within his insecurity he shows his vulnerablity. He is quite childlike and lovable. This morning he wanted my full attention. He was in the middle of my morning routine. He hopped up on the bathroom counter and proceed to catwalk the edge stopping to make sure I got the head bonks and proverbial tail in the face. He just wanted some attention. So I made sure to give him some head scritches, which he loves. Abby watched all of this from below and I don't think she was too amused. In fact she finally chased him out of the bathroom. Ahhhh children...children.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We always love hearing from you please leave some pawprints!
Happy purrs
>^,,^<
♥AngelAbby♥Annabelle♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥AngelGrace♥