Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Happy As A Sunbeam


Abby
*****
Yesterday Abby kept the ever watchful eye on me. Aside from dinner she never left my side. When it came time for a shower, she sat faithfully at the shower door until I came out. She wanted something. She jumped up on top of the toilet and as she was poised on the edge; I could tell she was getting ready to pull her up onto her back two legs. I knew she would fall if I didn't catch her. She knew I would catch her . So she reached up like a tiny child with arms wide out....Momma pick me up....and so I cradle her in my arms. I spoke our special language and she was a cacophany of purrs. She was so happy. For any non animal lover to believe that our fur babies don't understand, need and want love I say PAHOOEY on you. They do understand far more than perhaps we even know. All I know is that I got much more than I gave.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We always love hearing from you please leave some pawprints!
Happy purrs
>^,,^<
♥AngelAbby♥Annabelle♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥AngelGrace♥