Thursday, April 05, 2007

Can I Get Your Attention PLEASE?

Hey Dad....Dad...I mean you...I've only come out to the den 4 times to tell you and I can't seem to get you to understand. I mean how plain do I have to make this? You know I don't come out into the den especially when Momma isn't here. Aren't I saying this LOUD enough??? Come on get with it. DAD!!

Thank you finally you got my drift...I needed some water.


*****

The other night Abby got up out of her nest and went into the den and sat down in my chair. (This is unheard of) She got up and left. Moments later she came back and got on the arm of the chair and stared at her Daddy. Then she jumped down and left again. She came back again and jumped up in my chair and waited. Jumped down again and left. Finally she tried one more time and this time it dawned on Daddy she was trying to tell him something. So when he realized she was going back to the kitchen faucet he came in to give her some fresh water. Naturally she tried to put the bitey on him when he reached over her to turn the water on!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We always love hearing from you please leave some pawprints!
Happy purrs
>^,,^<
♥AngelAbby♥Annabelle♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥AngelGrace♥