Thursday, May 24, 2007

Curled Lips


Abby

***

The other day we were talking with Fourty Paws about curled lips and missing teeth...well here's proof of how Abby looks with her little curl.

Abby arrived with a broken front left canine. It took me several weeks before I saw she had a problem (Abby was 'training me'). She had a hard time eating and finally when I was able to look in her mouth, I saw that canine had been broken off at the gum line. I felt so bad that she was suffering, so off to the Vet we went. I know she probably thought I was really torturing her but I could only imagine what that must have felt like to have a tooth broken in your mouth. So we had that extracted and of course she got all her toofies nice and sparkling clean, and she has done real well since. But, her lip will catch where that tooth once was and she looks like she is snarling. What a cutie patootie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We always love hearing from you please leave some pawprints!
Happy purrs
>^,,^<
♥AngelAbby♥Annabelle♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥AngelGrace♥