Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Abby's Secret Paws

Abby digs right in.
She's going for the gusto!


She absolutely LOVED the box and all the wonderful smells!!


*whew* This is hard work! She's a little nipped up right about now.




Ooooowhatjoy a nip carrot!




Lookie a mousie and all of these wonderful Wellness treats.






Thank you
Bonnie and Victor. I LOVED all of my goodies and I was good and shared them with everyone!
*****
Oh, Momma posted below pictures of how Ping is in deep trouble. Ping better stick to jumping up on our cat condo and stay away from Daddy's cabinet!




Momma feeds me the Wellness, and I loved it!
***
Momma also has pictures of Boo Secret Paws to put on the computer. Derby was Boo's Secret Paw and she was as thrilled as me with all of her goodies! FANK YOU DERBY!








No comments:

Post a Comment

We always love hearing from you please leave some pawprints!
Happy purrs
>^,,^<
♥AngelAbby♥Annabelle♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥AngelGrace♥