Monday, December 10, 2007

We Interrupt Mancat Monday For.....

Abby received her SECRET PAWS package.

Abby: Please forgive Mom. She was trying to help me get into the package and take pictures without a flashy fing and with one hand and some of the images are a bit blurry....
Ooooo lookatallmynewfings!



WhatchagotthereMOM?



THAT looks really interesting.






I want it!



I got it!










I really have it!!!











Just keep remembering Mom's thumb.













This is a fast action shot. You can see how fast I can move.










BIG OOPS.... I was grabbing for Mr. Santaface and I got Mom too.









Sorry Momma! But fanks so much to Skittles the Huntress for sending me such a wonderful secret paws. I LOVE efurryfing and I even shared it later with Boo, Ping, Jinx and Gracie. We have been playing with all of our toys all weekend.











No comments:

Post a Comment

We always love hearing from you please leave some pawprints!
Happy purrs
>^,,^<
♥AngelAbby♥Annabelle♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥AngelGrace♥