Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Wordy Wednesday

Miss Boo: You would not believe what I saw.... Captain Jack have you ever seen anything like this?

I am stunned....

The BIG (20 foot) Willow tree fell over.



It's a mess.


Daddy bean will have to go and chop it all up and get rid of it....
***
We would like to thank Beau Beau and Angie and Samantha and Tigger for giving us this wonderful YOU MAKE MY DAY AWARD. All four of you make my day and I always smile when I visit you. THANK YOU for thinking of me and rewarding us with this wonderful award. We would like to share this with Eric and Flynn and Gemini and Georgia.
Purrsss......










No comments:

Post a Comment

We always love hearing from you please leave some pawprints!
Happy purrs
>^,,^<
♥AngelAbby♥Annabelle♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥AngelGrace♥