Thursday, January 24, 2008

Meme

Abby
This meme was created by the charming cats at http://www.petspics.blogspot.com/.The rules are: you have to post who tagged you and link back to them and then to petspics.blogspot.com.Then you have to tag 3 other kitties, beans, woofies, or any other assorted animal.What three things would you do that you have never done before, if you knew you wouldn't get caught, get in trouble, or suffer any consequences?
Oh, this is so perfect for me!


OK, so I would:
1. Whap the TV off the TV stand in the bedroom.
2.
Drive a hot rod tractor in a tractor pull
3. tie mommy down so that i can lay on her face all day like i do all night.


My sweet
Sammy tagged me for this fun meme and I wanted to remind efurryone what 3 things he thought would be purrfect for him and now I will do mine...

1. Be in the seat behind Sammy as he is driving the hot rod tractor in a tractor pull...yahoo let's go Sammy!
2. Climb the 75 foot pine tree in the front yard and yowl for Momma to come and get me.
3. Learn how to make green fings so Momma wouldn't hafta werk anymore.


We would like to tag Chase and Dante to tell us what 3 things would be purrfect for them...


Pyewacket tagged me for the 7 random things meme...

1. I love to drink water from Momma's hand straight from the faucet.
2. I love to rub my chin against Momma's hand to scent her. I do this multiple times a day. Sometimes Momma puts her hand out to Boo and she just stares at her like she has lost her mind.
3. I jump up in Momma's lap when she gets on the loo and make her give me scritches.
4. I always wait for Momma on the bathroom counter when she takes her shower.
5. I love crunchies.
6. I am very talkative and I have a very unusual meow.
7. I purr very loud and I snore.

We would like to tag the kitties from PB&J!




No comments: