Thursday, January 24, 2008

Upset Tummy

Abby
Yesterday when Momma got home I did not get up outta my bed to greet her. She immediately came over to see me and when she did I put my head back down in my bed. She knew I wasn't feeling very good. She picked me up and cuddled and held me for a long time until I wanted to be put down. Then she could see I was having stomach problems. I dove off the table and ran and when I did Gracie decided to chase me. I wasn't feeling good at all and while she chased me poo went everywhere. Momma saw Gracie right on my tail as I skid into the hallway wall and poo go all over the wall and floor, then Gracie chased me through the living room and den and kitchen and everywhere I went so did my poo. In fact I had as much poo on me as I did all over the house. Momma had to wash me off...ICK...water on my furrs...then she had to go and clean up after me all over the house. She said she found poo in the dining room, bedroom, hallway, living room, den and kitchen. It took her nearly an hour to clean up after me. She wasn't happy with Gracie for chasing me. If Gracie had left me alone I wouldn't have made such a big mess. Momma I'm sorry I didn't mean to do that. You know I hated having poo all over myself....my poor little girl she was a mess yesterday. After her episodes are over she is fine, but she must have bad stomach aches. I'm afraid that Abby is going to have to go to the V.E.T. and see if we can do anything to help her.

No comments: