Friday, April 04, 2008

Finally Friday: Feed me

Abby:
Nom nom nom...
NOM NOM NOM... Why did you quit? Ok I can see we have a lack of communication here. Let's me just say if you feed me a squillion temptations there will be no repurcussions, otherwise I don't know what may happen; you might find I leave you a little sumthin sumthin on the floor or in your shoes.
FEED ME!
***
Need more kitties?
It's the weekend, so please make sure to visit the following:
Board the Friday Ark at The Modulator (submit your post here)

Weekend Cat Blogging #148 Apr 5-6Held at Bad Kitty Cats(see the week’s& host to enter your WCB post in the comments for the weekend roundup)

Bad Kitty Cats Festival of Chaos Edition 39 • 04-06-2008 Ms. Mog & Kitty Cats at Mind Of Mog Optional Theme - To Be Determined (submit your post here)

The Carnival of the Cats 4/6/08 #212Going to Amar and Luna of CatSynth(submit your post here)
****
Efurryone have a greatttttt weekend!

No comments: