Thursday, April 10, 2008

Thursdays Tails




Miss Abby
Every morning I go into the powder room to help Momma get ready for work, unfortunately for me Boo also helps every morning. This morning Boo was getting into the wicker basket that Momma has out but she decided to do a little grooming first. Well, guess what? She knocked off Daddy's electric razor. I was sitting on the floor right below,and you know what? It fell and went KABOOM on the floor and then all of a sudden I was covered in Daddy's face furrs. I did not like it at all. There was a big ruckus when the razor fell and both Boo and I scrambled. When the dust settled I sure let her know I didn't appreciate being covered in face furrs.
***
Every year on April 10, the anniversary date of the founding of the ASPCA in 1866, the ASPCA will be celebrating ASPCA Day and encouraging animal lovers of all ages nationwide to GO ORANGE FOR ANIMALS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We always love hearing from you please leave some pawprints!
Happy purrs
>^,,^<
♥AngelAbby♥Annabelle♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥AngelGrace♥