Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Tuxie Tuesday: Abby


Miss Abba Dabba

You will not believe what happened to me! One morning I was trying to crawl up into my little nest in the chair and my claws got caught on the cover Momma has on the table. I hung over the side of the table with just the tips of my white pawsies barely touching the floor. I was stuck. I cried out HELP! Momma was NOT home. Daddy was still getting ready for work and he came out to help me, but I didn't know that. Everytime he tried to help me I tried to put the bitey on him. I was furry upset. Where was my MOMMA???? Finally though after a bit, I did let Daddy get me untangled and I was able to get up into my soft bed. *whew* What a way to start a day!

Momma has found a solution for me. She knows I can't jump as well as I once did so she put up a footstool for me to jump on and then I can jump up into my nest. This makes it so much easier for me and I really like having different levels to jump on. She also removed the nasty blanket that I kept catching my pawsies on ... now everything is safe and I am happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We always love hearing from you please leave some pawprints!
Happy purrs
>^,,^<
♥AngelAbby♥Annabelle♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥AngelGrace♥