Thursday, December 20, 2018

#TBT


I didn't know it but this was our final Christmas together.
How can it be 6 seasons ago?

***
So much has changed.
So much remains unchanged.
When you see people out and about, there isn't any sign
that says "this is where it hurts", and we all carry
those wounds inside of us.
As the words in the C/W song goes...
the world didn't stop for my broken heart.

***
Holidays are for sharing what you hold dear to you with who you love.
When that loved one is gone,
whether they wear fur or not,
there is something missing.
***
I admire those of you who can find peace with your losses.
I envy you.
I wish I could.
I keep hoping.
I do.
I keep hoping that one day the tears will dry.
That the 'absence of' that small sliver of Grief
will be gone.
I keep hoping.
All I can do.
Hope.
***

#missingyou
#TBT

7 comments:

  1. Yes, the time goes on and so does the hurt, we understand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They say time heals all wounds... I am not so sure of that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The more you love the more it hurts, and always will. I know how you are hurting and wish it would ease.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're sorry you'r hurting. We're sending healing purrs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's such a hard time of year as we remember those who are gone, both 2-legged and 4-legged. That song has always touched me deeply because it's so true.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The holidays always remind us of those no longer here- but always in our hearts.

    ReplyDelete

We always love hearing from you please leave some pawprints!
Happy purrs
>^,,^<
♥AngelAbby♥Annabelle♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥AngelGrace♥