Thursday, October 10, 2019

#TBT


C.2012

I keep all my photo files by month and year.
This was taken in October 2012.
7 years ago.
If I could go back...this was another lifetime
ago, so much has changed. So much is
different, in fact my life barely resembles THAT life
which is captured in that moment.
I could never imagine how different it would be now.
It seems so simple then, 
and so complex now.
Time marches on.

#TBT
#missingyou

you may be gone from my sight,
but you're never gone from my heart.
~winnie the pooh

7 comments:

  1. That is a very sweet photo.
    I do know what you mean. My Friday Flashbacks have now got to within 3 weeks of Eric leaving for the Bridge. When I look at them he looks so "normal" that it is hard. to believe he only had days left with us. The gut wrenching pain never leaves for long, always there simmering under the surface. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Time does change things, sometimes for the better, other times for the worse; sometimes, both at once...

    ReplyDelete

We always love hearing from you please leave some pawprints!
Happy purrs
>^,,^<
♥AngelAbby♥Annabelle♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥AngelGrace♥