Thursday, September 03, 2020

TBT


I go back in time.
August of 2012
The last August of good health.
It's almost impossible for me to share
August of 2013 because she was so ill
those last days in that year and month.


She loved her boxes.
She had to inspect everything that came in
FIRST!
The smallest cat in the house
was also the most bossy!
How I miss that.
She sassed all of us.
Your fiery spirit will always remain
and be remembered by me as long as I live
my dearest Abby.

#TBT
#missingyou

 

7 comments:

  1. The best memories come from the oddest events. That's why they are treasured.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Tungsten was the smallest, but she was our 'tiny terror', and kept the others in line. We've had just the one top-cat, and none since she died. The littlest have the biggest paw-prints...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at that precious face in the second picture. You were so lucky to have each other.

    ReplyDelete

We always love hearing from you please leave some pawprints!
Happy purrs
>^,,^<
♥AngelAbby♥Annabelle♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥AngelGrace♥