Friday, April 04, 2008

Looking Back meme....

Our good friend Mickey tagged me with one of the coolest meme's I've seen. This meme is a way to send one's readers back into the blog archives to posts they may have missed or posts that they will remember (hopefully fondly).The rules are as follows:
Link 1 must be about family. In this link, I introduce the trio!
Link 2 must be about friends. This is about the friends I am most thankful for!
Link 3 must be about yourself, who you are... what you're all about. On August 15, 2005 I introduced myself to the innernets.
Link 4 must be about something you love. Oh my this was easy : SAMMY!
Link 5 can be anything you choose. This my favorite, I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
I tag Billy from Meezer Tails and sweet Lego.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We always love hearing from you please leave some pawprints!
Happy purrs
>^,,^<
♥AngelAbby♥Annabelle♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥AngelGrace♥