Friday, July 25, 2008

Finally Friday

Miss Abby

When I saw this picture it took my breath away. Every so often an image comes together so beautifully, the composition, the look,the light, everything. I just knew when I took this picture that it was going to be one of my all time favorite images of my sweet little angel and it doesn't disappoint me.

As I was looking at this, a thought came; do cats ever have vain moments? We human obsess sometimes about how we look, do cats care? It got me thinking about how images are changed and sharpen and air brushed and photo shopped. Cats don't need any of that and I don't think they worry in regards to their 'image'. Cats grow gracefully and peacefully. I think I want to be more like Abby and just be happy with how am I right now...

Thanks Abby -- my ever so beautiful baby.


***********
Board the Friday Ark at The Modulator (submit your post here)Weekend Cat Blogging is at Kashim and Othello’s(see the weeks host to enter your WCB post in the comments for the weekend roundup)Bad Kitty Cats Festival of Chaos is at Pet’s Garden Blog(submit your post here)The Carnival of the Cats is at CatSynth with Amar and Luna Sunday Evening(submit your post here)


No comments: