Saturday, October 12, 2013

Remember


Her candles of remembrance and reflection can be lit
at the above link.
Thank you from each of us!




Remember
I will still be here
As long as you hold me
In your own memory

Remember
When your dreams have ended
Time can be transcended
Just remember me

I am the one star that keeps burning
So brightly
It is the last light
To fade into the rising sun
I'm with you whenever you tell
My story
For I am all I've done

Remember
I will still be here
As long as you hold me
In your own memory
Remember me

I am that warm voice in the cold wind
That whispers
And if you listen
You'll hear me call across the sky
As long as I still can reach out
And touch you
That I will never die

Remember I'll never leave you
If you will only
Remember me

Remember
I will still be here
As long as you hold me
In your own memory

Remember
When your dreams have ended
Time can be transcended
I live forever
Remember me
Remember me
Remember me

18 comments:

  1. we lit a candle for your dear angel abby. what a quiet comforting feeling it was in the candle room.

    emma and buster

    ReplyDelete
  2. We remember your sweet Abby - what lovely memories she left for you to cherish.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Memories are forever. We lit a candle too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We lit a candle, and we won't forget Abby. The head peep usually sees your tweets about the candles on her phone while she is at work, and usually forgets to follow up by the time she is home. Good help is so hard to find.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We sure won't forget you Abby. You left so many really good memories and that poem is just wonderful. Take care. Big hugs to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HELLO ANGEL ABBY...I SEND YOU HUGS
    MADI YOUR BFFF

    HOW IS DADDY CAT DOING TODAY?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me-Ommmmm, Me-Ommmmmm, Me-Ommmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  8. That photo quote is purrfect and we shared it. Domino sends his extra special purrrs today to all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We will all remember Abby, and we know her spirit is with you every moment of each day and will be until you are together again. Purrs and hugs, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just lit a candle for Abby. I lit another one for Eric also.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Human says she a-members all the kitties who came before me with nothing but love. XOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  12. lit a candle for darling Angel Abby. I wish I had done that for my baby Admiral. xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  13. We will always remember Abby!
    Lots of purrs

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely beautiful. Misty-eyed here. I love the poem for your eternally loved heart kitty, sweet Abby. And I have lit one of her candles. Love burns brightly forever and ever.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so Beautiful...., it makez de mom have leaky eyez fur Beautiful Abby, and all who came before......

    ♥xo♥

    ReplyDelete

We always love hearing from you please leave some pawprints!
Happy purrs
>^,,^<
♥AngelAbby♥Annabelle♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥AngelGrace♥