Tuesday, November 15, 2005

This Is Not What I Had In Mind

Ping is our most athletic cat. He moves with such grace and ease. But he does get into some places he shouldn't, like on the back of the chair. I decided to cover the chair, but Ping had other ideas up his sleeve. He decided he had a new place to hide out underneath the chair. So he pretends he's playing "tent". I have caught him climbing underneath the cover to go up the back of the chair... *sigh. But, I tucked the cover in and even have the legs of the chair holding down the bottom edges, that hasn't stopped my boy from figuring out how to use this to his best advantage though. Ping & Gracie just love playing 'hide and seek' under the chair. I suppose they think they are invisible when we can't see them beneath the chair covering!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We always love hearing from you please leave some pawprints!
Happy purrs
>^,,^<
♥AngelAbby♥Annabelle♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥AngelGrace♥