Monday, February 26, 2007

A few things about us....

Gemini and Dragonheart tagged Ping and Abby for this Meme....

A. Name four places you have lived
Abby: My first family in Ponte Vedra

My second family in Ponte Vedra
MY forever home with Momma
Ping: My first home, they were the ones who abandoned me on the side of the road
We (Boo & Jinx & myself) had to live outside by ourselves
MY forever home with Momma and Daddy
B. Four things I love to watch
Abby: Momma

The other cats
Birds
My treat bowl
Ping: Birds
Lizards
Gracie
Squirrels
C. Four places I have been outside my home
Abby: The car

The Vet
My Momma's friends house
Ping:The garage
The roof
The yard next door
The yard across the street
D. Four websites I visit daily
Abby: Sammy and Miles

Catblogosphere
Melange
Diva Kitty
Ping: GEMINI
Grr Midnight and Cocoa
Precious
Emma
E. Four of my favorite foods.
Abby: Fancy Feast

Fancy Feast dried
TEMPTATIONS
TEMPTATIONS
Ping: Grilled Chicken
Baked Chicken
Chicken sandwich
Did I say Chicken?
F. Four places I would rather be right now
Abby: The only place I would rather be is in my Momma's lap.

Ping: Outside chasing the squirrels
Outside up on the roof
Outside chasing the lizards
Outside chasing the buggies
G. Four toys I have owned and played with
Abby: What are toys? (Abby apparently was never taught as a youngster how to play with toys)

Ping: MOUSIES
Feather toy

Crinkle balls
Rubber balls
H. Four nicknames people call me
Abby: Abba Dabba

Munckin
Muffin
Sweet Pea
Ping: Pingaling
Ping Pings
Dennis(the meance)
Ping boy
I. Regarding catnip
Abby: LOVE IT
Ping: LOVE IT

J. Regarding cat grass
Abby & Ping: N/A - I've never tried it

K. First things I buy after winning the lottery
Abby: A place with a nanny for my four other brothers and sisters

Retirement for my Momma so she doesn't have to go to work.
All the TEMPTATIONS I want.
All the Fancy Feast I want.
Ping: A place with a nanny for Abby
TOYS
An outside safe area where I can chase after buggies and squirrels and birdies.
MORE TOYS
L. Four things I do besides eat, sleep and litter box
Abby: IS there anything else?

Ping: I am the patrol cat.
I sit on my back porch and watch the squirrels, birdies and buggies
I sit in my window seat and watch for anything that moves
I play with anything that moves.
M. Four things I want to do this summer
Abby: Be with my Momma

Ping: Get up on the roof
Chase and capture a birdie
Go next door and explore
Climb a tree.
N. My four most prized posessions that have limited value to anyone else
Abby: My fleece blanket

My fleece bed
My table
Ping: My cat seat that Daddy made for me
My cat tree
My sofa (where I sleep)
My tunnel.
O. What I am going to do before tomorrow
Abby: Sleep

Eat
Use the litterbox
Sleep on Momma
Ping: Patrol the house
Try to get into the garage
Run down the hallway
Play with Gracie
P.Which of the following is your favorite place to hide and play
Abby & Ping:boxes

Q. Four other pets that my humans have had with me
Dog
Guinea Pig
Birds
Mouse

*****
We would like to invite anyone who hasn't played to jump in and give us their answers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We always love hearing from you please leave some pawprints!
Happy purrs
>^,,^<
♥AngelAbby♥Annabelle♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥AngelGrace♥