Monday, September 17, 2007

Mancat Monday

For this Mancat Monday I get to do not one but TWO memes. I am so furry excited as I have never had the honor bestowed on me before. So with my tail a quiverin let me begin....

Cheysuli tagged me for the first meme and here are the guidelines.



The guidelines for this tag:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules
2. Write some facts about yourself: some random, some weird, some just plain fun.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them)
4. Let those 7 people know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
The challenge is to keep it interesting without making the reader think “Um, too much information…”


1. I do the Ping roll. Whenever I want to be cute, I tilt my head to one side and then I lean into head tilt and I foll over unto my back with my paws up in the air. I always manage to get my reward.

2. I LOVE to be up high. Once when Boo, Jinx and I had first arrived, I got up on top of the roof and Momma came home around o'dark thirty and she tried to talk me into coming down. I was scared and didn't know how to get down. She ran from one end of the roofline to the other trying to talk me into jumping down. She finally managed to talk me into jumping from the lowest part of the roof into the tall bush in the front yard. I don't know what the fuss was all about. I had a great time up on top of the roof.

3. Christmas eve about a million naps ago, Momma and Daddy let me go outside to play before they went off to celebrate. About an hour before they were going to leave they came looking for me. I could hear them calling me but I was happy hunting and playing right where I was, so I didn't come. I came home around dinner time, but the doors were all closed and it was dark. IT was really cold. I wanted to come in but there was no one home to let me in. Momma and Daddy came home and called and called and called for me, but I had found a warm spot and I was fast asleep and didn't hear them. It was so cold that I stayed there for 3 days. I came walking up to the double doors in the den one sunday afternoon and Mom was so happy to see me she didn't even fuss at me. But, I was sick and I had to go to Doctor.

4. I don't mind going to the Doctor. I like getting in the big metal box. IT'S an adventure and adventure is MY middle name.

5. Since I ran away (see #3) Momma never lets me outside anymore. So, my favorite place to be is on the outdoor screened in back porch. I can lay for hours on the bed Daddy made for all of us.

6. I am the patrol cat. I constantly patrol for intruders and I am the first to sound the alarm. I get furry upset if I see any thing come into my yard.

7. Unfortunately when I am furry upset with intruders I do a bad thing. I mark my terrority. Momma gets furry mad at me for this. So, she tries the best she can to clean up any area I had marked.

Now it's my turn to tag a few of my furfriends...

1. My darling Gemini

2. Bounce

3. Chase

4. Speedy

5. Willie

6. Annie

7. Timothy

My orinch brofur Beezer tagged me with a meme on how I got my name. His sweet Millie started this meme.

Boo, Jinx and I all came together as one package. I have never told anyone but, I was the reason that we were 'put out'. You see I am a very insecure kitty. I need lots of attention and love. I truly am a lover boy and Momma says I am the sweetest baby. I meow a lot and ask all the time for attention. When I don't get it I do bad things because I am a bit mischevious. As a kitten I was really into everything and my first home just didn't know what to do with me. So, I was the reason that all three of us got left. I just didn't understand. They put us in the big metal box and then stopped on the side of the road and put out me, Jinx and Boo. Boo and Jinx didn't deserve to be let out, but we were all in this together. The best thing was that we got put out right on the corner of this big yard. We could tell this was a nice place so we introduced ourselves to the new peoples. They didn't know our names and they didn't even know what they were going to do with us. Well we knew. We decided we were going to live with them. After a few days Momma decided she had to name us, so she thought Boo was a cute name for my sister who is mostly black, and she loved the name Jinx from that James Bond movie and she had just seen a commerical on TV where the person was named Ping and because I pinged all over she thought I deserved a very special name. That was how I got my name.

Thank you Cheysuli and Beezer for letting me play!

I would love to kno w how you got your name!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We always love hearing from you please leave some pawprints!
Happy purrs
>^,,^<
♥AngelAbby♥Annabelle♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥AngelGrace♥