Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Tuxie Tuesday Confession


Miss Abby
***
Yesterday I was talkin to Mittens and I thought about how some beans (none of our beans!) seem to feel we are throwaways. I was telling Mittens that I am fearful every time I get into the big metal monster that I won't be coming back. I have had two bad experiences where I was taken from what I thought was my forever home only to be removed and relocated. I have been lucky in that I have never been out on the streets, but I have nevertheless been abandoned. I lived in my birth home for nearly 3 years before I was given away to another bean family. I bonded with a 6 year old girl bean. She was my hero and I worshipped her. I didn't get along with the man bean. He was not nice to me and I would put the bitey on him. He made the girl bean give me away to a rescue group that my true Momma was working with. She was looking for me. Well when she saw me it was love at first sight. She said from across the room our eyes locked and her heart sang. Me, I was just plum scared because I had never in my life been in a place like PetsMart before. So when she picked me up I clung to her for dear life. TAKE ME OUT OF HERE!! So she did and well after a bit of an adjustment (Abby I think the other kitties think we're still adjusting!) everything has worked out purrfectly. Momma tells me all the time I never EVER have to worry about being abandoned again. She would move mountains and swim the deepest oceans to be where ever I am. So, I try not to panic when she puts me in the big metal monster. But old fears die hard. I know my Momma would not tell me a fib though, so I believe in my heart that I have found where I am supposed to be after all. It was a long journey but I am so glad to be here with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We always love hearing from you please leave some pawprints!
Happy purrs
>^,,^<
♥AngelAbby♥Annabelle♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥AngelGrace♥