Thursday, December 18, 2008

Tattle TAILS Thursday

First off I want to say I got the wonderful snuggle from an auction I was the winner of and it is so nice...of course my Momma's brain is soooo addled she can't remember who the nice kitty was that made this came from...duhr.....sometimes I fink Momma is brain dead!
You can see how much I love it and just look behind me and you can see Ping trying to do a 'sneak attack' on me. But he knows not to mess with the AbbaDabba.

Ok I hafta to tell you kitties not to look if you are squeamish. Momma is embarrassin me now. She said she is gonna show you what a butt explosion looks like for me and for her. I tell ya now it's not pretty so be forewarned there are some graphic pictures below. Momma said I had a butt explosion this past Sunday night in the big bedroom while she was asleep. She woke up cuz she heard me and she found several poopiles that she had to clean up. *sigh* I'm sorry Momma you knows I didn't mean to be bad. Well she kisses me and still loves me, she knows it is not something I can control.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Don't look if you're squeamish!





First shot. Can you believe she got her camera out to take a picture of me. I am covered in poo and she is taking pictures...well the worst was about to come...




Do you know what she does? She grabs me and holds me underneath the tummy while my whittle pawsies is running and running but going nowhere and she gets what she calls 'baby wipes' and cleans me off. SHE cleans off my furrs! Oh the indignity of it all....I can't believe she took pictures....







Glitter Words

No comments:

Post a Comment

We always love hearing from you please leave some pawprints!
Happy purrs
>^,,^<
♥AngelAbby♥Annabelle♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥AngelGrace♥