Tuesday, August 02, 2022

One In, One Out


Why is she out there.
and not me?


Well we made it through June and July
without too much activity in the Atlantic.
It's not been what was projected.
I know, especially towards late August
and into September, the Ocean will
become alive.
September 10th is the peak of the Hurricane
Season.
As much as I would like to think it will
remain calm, I can't feel that was about 
an 8 week span beginning in August and 
ending in October.

***
I'm so ready for cooler weather!
 

 

9 comments:

  1. We could use the cooler temps too. I hope no big storms erupt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad the hurricanes have kept away and hope they continue to do so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you stay safe through the season. XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. We hope you stay safe till the end of the season. We could enjoy cooler weather here, it's hotter than hell ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me too. BURNING hot here when it isn't flooding rains.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cooler weather and no hurricanes would sure be a win!

    ReplyDelete
  7. we are purring and praying that you all stay safe. XO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cooler weather might be nice - but not the storms that cause it.

    ReplyDelete

We always love hearing from you please leave some pawprints!
Happy purrs
>^,,^<
♥AngelAbby♥Annabelle♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥AngelGrace♥