Friday, June 20, 2008

Finally Friday

Ping:
It's been a tough week, but I think I'm gonna pull through. I am still walking gimpy and not putting much pressure on my back left foot but everyday it gets a little better. I made it to breakfast and had my meal with Jinx and Gracie. I can stand up that long now. Before Momma was bringing my food to me which was nice but being a big mancat I needed to get up and go into the kitchen for my meals. I still can't jump up very well, but I am compensating by just taking small steps. I think I have finally turned the corner, but I overheard Momma saying if I'm not better really soon I will have to go back to the dreaded doctor again. I really don't want to go not that they weren't nice to me, but it's not the kinda place I like hanging out. Please keep me in your purrs I appreciate all the healing vibes I can get.

Happy Friday efurryone and now onto the cats....

*******
Board the Friday Ark at The Modulator (submit your post here)
Weekend Cat Blogging is being held at Mind of Mog(see the weeks host to enter your WCB post in the comments for the weekend roundup)
Bad Kitty Cats Festival of Chaos is at CatSynth (submit your post here)
The Carnival of the Cats is going to Skittles the Huntress Sunday Evening(submit your post here)

No comments: